Riverbank's School Uniforms
Riverbank Charter School of Excellence believes that uniforms assists in helping create an environment that is conducive to learning. Our policy is designed to reflect pride and enhance the learning environment of our students by establishing an attitude of high expectations. Students are encouraged to come to school dressed for success-clean, well-groomed, comfortable and dressed appropriately for the weather. Uniforms assists in helping create a sense of community and group identity among the student body at Riverbank Charter School of Excellence and will help student’s better concentrate on their work and less on the latest fashions. Students are expected to wear their uniforms every day, including field trip days. Students should wear gym uniforms ONLY on the days they have gym class.
The Riverbank Charter School of Excellence uniform is as follows:
Skirts, Skorts, Shorts, and Pants:
- Khaki color
- Evergreen long or short sleeve polo shirts. All shirts must be embroidered with the school logo.
- Evergreen long-sleeve sweater with school logo embroidered over left chest
- Think safety, not style: Shoes must be closed toed, black or brown
- Sandals, flip-flops, heeled shoes, and/or crocs are not permitted
- For girls: tights or socks
- For boys: socks and black or brown shoes
- Light gray sweatshirt (hooded or crew neck) with school logo over left chest
- Evergreen T-shirt with school logo over left chest
- Gray shorts or sweatpants
- Sneakers with socks
Uniforms can be purchased at The Riverbank School Store or Lands End